Sunday 25 March 2012

Richmond Duck Pond Artisan Market

just a few pictures of my market today. I have spent the last week endlessly designing & printing labels, packing soap and designing and printing new leaflets to hand out to customers. It was exhausting, but worth it, I love my new labels (designed by Kelly Flood) they looked perfect all set out on the stall today. I am a very happy bunny. takings were quite good too, considering the time of year, and the way things are right now. It was little chilly in the little courtyard the market was held in, next to the river Thames in Richmond, even though just outside the gates on the river bank it was absolutely beautiful, all kinds of people lunching, sunbathing and generally relaxing in the warm sun.  Wish I could have joined them for a chilled glass of pear cider!
my stall

new double whipped shea butter jars & labels

sugar scrub new labels




new soap labels!


6 comments:

  1. Your stall is very pretty Emma, easy on the eye and shows off your products really well. And your labels are very very nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display! Love the spotty backgrounds. The soapies look AMAZIN!! Glad it was a success x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Looks like you had a perfect day for an outdoor market. Was there any one product in particular people gravitated towards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou, it was! I think the provence and sweet contemplation soaps were the most popular :)

    ReplyDelete