Wednesday 7 November 2012

making balms and new things

eek, it's been a while since I've posted! super busy with lots of markets and making tons of stock gearing up for the festive rush! I've also been developing a few new things too. first up is my new lavender balm.
it has many uses:

headache balm

anti-stress balm

tattoo balm

heel balm

dry skin balm

& pulse point perfume balm  to name a few!
it is loaded with rich cocoa butter enriched with olive oil,  and I use 100% lavender essential oil, no artificial fragrance. it is calming and relaxing and is paraben and sls free too.

next, i've expanded my fragrance range for my bathing truffles and creamy sugar scrubs to include seaside spa!
this fragrance is fresh & lively, very seaside-y (is that a word?) and a great unisex fragrance. everyone loves this scent in my luxury handmade soaps, so I decided it was time to make it available in some of my other products! my creamy sugar scrubs are emuslified, so they are not greasy to use and shouldn't leave your shower or tub slippery, but do still take care! I use organic shea butter, rich cocoa butter and fairtrade unrefined sugar for all my scrubs.  they leave your skin silky smooth, gently moisturised and delicately fragranced. what more could you ask for?

now, back to the lab (kitchen!) with me, lots more to make and design. I have some wonderful bespoke gift boxes in the pipeline, as well as adding a trio of soaps gift box to the existing range, which will be a christmas themed box, containing one full size bar each of: three kings, victorian christmas and snow baby.

I am also dreaming up a peppermint and vanilla christmas soap, sort of candy cane I suppose! I can't wait to get making on this one! bye for now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment